Clean Unused Pictures for Magento 2
Magento doesn't automatically clean deleted product (category) images and they don't disappear but just clutter your disk space. Clean Unused Pictures extension frees up server space from all the cluttered mess.
Magento efficiency highly depends on server performance. Thus, memory cleaning is so crucial for productive web store operating.
When deleting unused extensions it is obvious other unnecessary baggage may be hidden. These hidden images may be deleted images that are unavailable from the Admin Panel but they are still cluttering memory space. When a merchant deletes product or category images, they are not erased. The Magento platform does not automatically delete the image associated with that product from the image store. Day after day and year after year, these pictures grow in number and increase and use up server space. These redundant images build up within the hosting account and consume resources which could be used in a better way.
Clean Unused Pictures extension can help to handle that mess. It allows uncluttering server space from needless images and puts under control used memory due to the occupied disk space calculator.
- This extension is searching for the unused product and category images and listing them in the form of a grid
- Clean server space from needless images
- Delete leftover Product images
- Delete unused Category images
- Admin can delete all listed unused images with a single click
- Available option - to delete unused images in grid one by one
- The extension has inbuilt occupied disk space calculator. It analyzes storage space, estimates how much disk space occupied by the images in total and percentage of unused images
- It helps to optimize web store performance
- Multi-store supported
|Magento version||Magento 2|