Guest Print Order for Magento 2
Provide all details of your extension’s features and functionality. Include any updates.
Magento does not allow guests to print orders for security reasons, as by default the print order URL is vulnerable. Out of the box this URL looks like http://www.example.com/sales/order/print/order_id/49/ and can be easily modified to view other users order information by changing the value after "/order_id/". To prevent this from occurring Magento only allows logged in users to see the print order button and checks for user to order correlation. So by default guests have to register on the Magento store and only after that, they get access to their invoices. This repels potential customers who don't have time or the desire to fulfill registration forms.
- This module creates a secure URL for each guest order and prevents cross order lookup. Example URL from the module: http://www.example.com/guest/order/print/order_hash/d69d3401d01a8ceed4549434e5ad9f40/
- Guest Print Order provides unregistered visitors the ability to print orders on the order confirmation page. It encourages purchases and forms customer loyalty.
- Guest Print Order allows guest users to print their order confirmation on the order complete/success page in Magento.
- The printable order page is managed in exactly the same manner as the out-of-box printable order page for logged in users.
|Magento version||Magento 2|
Version number: 2.0.10
Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 and PHP 8.2
Version number: 2.0.4
Added order number and status to guest order file
Version number: 2.0.3
Compatible with Magento 2.4
Version number: 2.0.2
- Compatible with PHP 7.2 and Magento 2.3.4