Products with Images Sorted First for Magento 2
- Installation and User Guides
- Products with Images Sorted First for Magento 2 (Installation Guide)
- Products with Images Sorted First for Magento 2 (User Guide)
This extension outputs product items with images to the top of the catalog and search result set.
This extension leverages catalog result view for catalog and search pages (configurable) outputting items with images to the top of the result set. This handy feature works great for web stores with large data sets and lots of products with missing images. The plugin also allows effecting on specific filters, stores, search vs category.
- Shows items with images first in result sets
- Alter search or category results or both
- Alter specific sorts and not others - IE push to the top in "relevance" but not "name" or "price"
- Easy to use admin interface for configuration
- Configurable at Store View level
- Easy to set up in the Admin Panel
Version number: 2.0.1
Features and updates:
- Fixed sorting logic for products sorted by tag
- Deleted unused logic for Miscellaneous Grids
- Implemented logic for sort by Relevance for customer's search results
|Magento version||Magento 2|