Region Manager for Magento 2: Remove States and Regions in Magento Admin
- Installation and User Guides
- Region Manager for Magento 2 Installation Guide
- Region Manager for Magento 2 User Guide
Region Manager for Magento 2 with easy to use control panel empowers users to select states or regions to exclude from display in the dropdown to customers on checkout, registration and estimate shipping stages.
Region Manager allows handling list of states/regions displayed in the dropdown to your customers. Through user-friendly control panel you can easily exclude unevaluable for shipping and billing areas.
It’s a common issue for Magento stores’ customers to face the list of states (regions for non-US) displayed during checkout, registration, and estimating shipping processes. You can avoid this if you disabled regions in Region Manager administrative panel.
• Select and exclude displayed for customers states/regions through Admin Panel
Affects the following areas
• Shipping Address
• Estimate Shipping
• Billing Address
States and regions commonly rejected from USA Magento stores
• American Samoa
• Armed Forces Regions
• Federated States Of Micronesia
• Marshall Islands
• Northern Mariana Islands
• Puerto Rico
• Virgin Islands
This extension works for all countries included in Magento that have states or regions that may be excluded.
System ➝ Region Manager ➝ Region Visibility Settings ➝ New Region Configuration (selected items will NOT be displayed to customers)
- PHP 7.3/7.4 support is added
- PHP 5.6 compatibility fixes
- Code style fixes
- Architecture improvements.
- Created a mass action delete for Region Visibility.
- Changed SQL delete query (related to mass action delete for Region Visibility)
- Added collection size (related to mass action delete for Region Visibility).
- Added check of country collection condition (related to mass action delete for Region Visibility).
- Changed logger message (related to mass action delete for Region Visibility).
- This version allows working with multi-shipping.
|Magento version||Magento 2|