Region Manager Pro: Disable, Remove or add new States and Regions
The Region Manager Pro extension from Eltrino allows administrators to configure the states/regions which displayed to your customers or add your own regions for any country.
Control the states/regions displayed to your customers in the administrative interface of Magento. This extension adds an easy to use control panel which allows you to select states or regions to exclude from display to customers or add new for any country. A common issue that many users of Magento face is the list of states (regions for non-US)displayed to customers during checkout, registration and estimate shipping. Also, by default most countries in Magento does not contain state/regions and with help of our extension you can add new state/regions for any country.
Affects the following areas
• Shipping Address
• Estimate Shipping
• Billing Address
• Easy to setup and configure
• Ability to remove or edit states/regions that are included in Magento by default
• Ability to add states/regions for countries which don't have states or regions by default
• Ability to manage region/states independently for Billing and Shipping addresses
System ➝ Region Management Pro (removing or adding states/regions for any country)
System ➝ Configuration ➝ Region Management Pro (managing of displaying states/regions for any country)
Version number: 1.0.5
- Not all admin actions presented in ACL
|Magento version||Magento 1|